It’s a core-crunching, weight-repping, mood-boosting, endurance-building, body-performance kind of training.
Ready to POWER UP?
Join our strength and conditioning program to live a strong and healthy life.
In this 6-week program, you will notice BIG RESULTS in your overall strength and fitness using various technique for a total body workout.
Enquire today to discover the next enrolment date. We limit these classes to 8 to ensure excellence and support.
ALL FITNESS LEVELS
StandStrong Academy is designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible when it comes to getting started as we know sometimes it can feel daunting. Our team helps members transform their lifestyle physically and mentally while encouraging community growth and a no-ego attitude.
Our coaching team have over 10 years experience working with people to transform their physical health and mindset, and in turn improve their wellbeing & lives.
Our growing StandStrong community is all about having fun – we believe laughter is medicine for the soul. We lead from our hearts and encourage everyone who walks through our doors to be themselves. With opens minds our mission is to make you feel welcome and safe so you can get the results you want for your health.
Strength training must be at the top of your list to improve your health. It focuses on one or more muscle groups to perform a specific task, such as your body weight or equipment, to build muscle mass, endurance, and strength.
Strength training has become an essential part of most exercise programs, and supporting evidence is ever-growing.
We love to see our members step up and take on the challenge of overcoming self-limiting beliefs about what their bodies can achieve.
The change in expressions from day 1, “no way can I do that”, to a few weeks in changing to “done it, smashed it! What’s next?”. We truly see the transformation.
Want some of that? With our program and your consistency, you’ll see BIG RESULT.
In each session, you will benefit from
- Learning how to lift with a safe technique
- Build your strength in a progressive yet achievable way
- Join an incredibly supportive community
- HAVE FUN
I feel so much stronger. The classes have improved my life a lot
– Kydi, StandStrong member
Each session will be varied. You can expect
Body weight: using your body weight and the force of gravity to perform various movements (planks, push-ups, squats)
Free weights: loose and movable equipment not attached to the floor or a machine (dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells)
Resistance bands: rubber bands that resist when stretched
Weight machines: machines with adaptable weights or hydraulics for resistance.
Why choose StandStrong?
- A StandStrong coach is always there to motivate you at every workout
- The motivation and encouragement in a group training facility create a pulsing, upbeat environment where goals are met and exceeded
- StandStrong offers more than fitness, we are a a community if like minded people who support each other
- StandStrong helps people of all shapes, all sizes and all fitness levels – we are inclusive
- Our dedicated fitness app comes with added value to achieve optimal health and wellness from balanced recipes, at-home workouts and goal tracking
- We care. Your goals become our motivation!
Who is this for?
StandStrong is for you if
- You are tired of the excuses and want to make a serious change
- You want to elevate your health and fitness to the next level
- You are ready to take responsibility for your health
- You want more energy for life
- You want to feel connected to your body
- You want to hit big goals
- You want to move freely and without pain
- You like to meet like minded people
- You want to accelerate your mindset and body to a whole new level
What is included in the programme?
- 2 x sessions a week
- group accountability support
- Personal tracking sheet
- support via the App
How do I get started?
Book your 7 day trial pass for just £9.99. This gives you access to all our fitness classes across the 7 day period.
Do I need to do anything before my first class?
You will receive a Health and Safety form electronically that needs to be completed ahead of your trial.
What do I need to wear?
Usual workout gear is fine.
I am a beginner is it suitable for me?
Yes, absolutely. Our coaches make sure that no matter your experience there is something to suit your ability and training experience as part of the class.